Saturday, 1 June 2013

Muffin

Depression self-help tip 3:


This is Muffin and she is an important part of my life and so should be an important part of this blog. When it comes to being happy, my pets have helped beyond words. People who feel lonely and a bit useless are often advised to get a pet in their life as it certainly gives you a sense of responsibility and makes you feel so loved. Pets love you unconditionally and mine are absolute babes when it comes to affection. Whenever I'm crying they instantly come over to comfort me, they make me laugh all the time in their funny little ways and it's just lovely to feel needed. Muffin is black all over apart from a few white hairs on her tummy. She meows all the time and follows me around the house. She likes sleeping in the dogs' beds and sleeping on my bed under the duvet like a person. She's very attention-seeking and likes to lick your hands.

The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat.
Jules Renard 
One small cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home.
Pam Brown 



I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
Edgar Allan Poe 

No comments:

Post a Comment